Dragomon Hunter Guidance Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dragomon Hunter Guidance Forum

This is about the game Dragomon. We will post full-on guides and much more!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shows
Ominous Guild Leader
Ominous Guild Leader
Shows

Dragomon Points : 2147514498

Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Empty
PostSubject: Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)   Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:43 am

Hello there. Shows here. I'll overview the Ranch here with you guys. I've been doing the ranch for a while, and I enjoyed it. I even found out some cool new stuff in the Ranch. So I felt like making a wonderful guide about the best feature in Dragomon Hunter. So here you have it. My Official Dragomon Hunter Guide to the Ranch! I will try to Cover as much as i can in this guide.

There are some other ranch-related guides out there, check them out:

What is the Ranch?
Apparently Ranch is quite an amazing feature of the game, and its part of getting achievements, gylphs, archive stuff, and much more!
I find it whenever I focus on breeding, it can cost me my money, as for the Food Ingredients. You can get an alternative-color of the mount with more movement speed when you breed. You can get Dragomon Gylphs, even the rarest ones. Getting battle mounts for the Battlefields such as
300 vs 300 Arena, or you can use the battle mounts to attack the Ranch invaders. You can get loyalty points, new emotes, Mini Dragomon Whistles that will summon a Dragomon that follows you around (Permanent, its not 1 time use), new Profession to level up for better stats, dragomon points, and you can archive most of the stuff you get from the Ranch such as the Mounts. The whistles aren't archivable, but hopefully they will in the future.

To unlock the Ranch, you'll need to be level 15, doing your main quests (it will pop up. But you'll be like level 16-17 when it happens.) to unlock the quest.

Not finished guide.

Last edited by Shows on Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://advanceddragomon.board-directory.net
Shows
Ominous Guild Leader
Ominous Guild Leader
Shows

PostSubject: Re: Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)   Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:43 am

Breeding and Feeding

The Most basic thing about the ranch is breeding and feeding dragomon!

About Breeding and Feeding
Breeding is a huge part of this game, and feeding is what produces breeding. When you breed dragomon you will get higher movement speed mounts up to 40% movement speed and even a colorful version of that dragomon as a mount, also known as "Variant" with 35% movement speed and "Rare Variant" with 40% movement speed.
You can get gylphs which can increase your stats and help alot, producing more mounts but with only 35%+ move speed. This means that you cannot obtain the regular 30% movement speed mount from breeding. You can also produce more battle mounts to use in the 300 v 300 arena and the arena Dragonrider's Vale. You will also get bitty whistles which are mini-versions of the mount that follow you around like a little pet and can be archived, and achievement points and titles. There is also Breeding and Cooking faction which is just for some nice titles.

Getting Started with Breeding
As they always say, you will need 2 to make 1. So you will need to have two dragomon in order to start breeding. When you get the ranch quest you will get a Raptite and Rock Gigant. They are both in the same family group so they will have a higher breeding success rate.

You will already know that there are Battle mounts and regular mounts. This does NOT include the 50% movement speed mounts that you use in the towns and such. Battle mounts are hard-to-get mounts, harder than getting the regular mounts and can be placed in the ranch to be ridden on to fight the ranch invaders. You can also use them in two arenas that i mentioned above.

You can obtain these mounts by slaying the specific dragomon that matches the mount. They have a small % to drop from them. in the dungeon bosses party mode or such in their loot tab they can drop it without the egg but it is a WAY lower chance. The egg usually can drop the mount but will most of the time drop random materials from the dragomon monster.
You can also buy these mounts with "Dragomon Points" but you can only buy the regular mounts, not the boss mounts. You can also buy the regular mounts with loyalty points.
Near the teleporter in the city town, there is a npc that sells eggs for each field, if you record it all to the maximum you will get a random mount from that field.

Anyways you got your mounts. To start you will have to open the ranch interface (R i believe) and then go to the Record interface. There are 5 record slots given to each character. The ranch is shared but the record slots aren't.

Last edited by Shows on Sat May 28, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shows
Ominous Guild Leader
Ominous Guild Leader
Shows

PostSubject: Re: Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)   Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 4:43 am

Reserved
Back to top Go down
Shows
Ominous Guild Leader
Ominous Guild Leader
Shows

PostSubject: Ranch Invasions   Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:15 pm

Ranch Invasions
There is more to the ranch then you may think it is. There are Ranch invasions, now what is a ranch invasion you may ask, and how do you get to have your ranch invaded? In this post I'll cover everything about Ranch Invasions. There is also a guide made by a player on how to kill the Ranch Invaders. It's called Mymy8's Guide to Ranch Invasions. You should go check it out!

What is a Ranch Invasion?
Starting at level 40 and above, your ranch has a chance to get invaded. When your ranch is invaded, a boss will come to your ranch causing destruction. If you have set up dragomon for Defenses, then they will attack the Ranch boss. The Ranch boss is very strong, you will need to have many people to take it on if you do not have a battle mount. It can take atleast 2 battle mounts to take it down, it really depends on which battle mounts you have. I heard from my guildmate that he got the Ranch Boss down to 50% with his Apollo 5 Star Attacker battle mount just solo.
You can ignore the invasion, but if you don't defeat the invader then your Dragomon that is on the Field will get injured.
When your dragomon is injured, you cannot feed or interact with them. Your wondering on how to heal your dragomon?

To heal your dragomon, you will need an item called Master Cookie.
Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Master10

You can make this cookie by Omi's Cooking Interface. You don't need to get a food formula to be able to make it. It's there for you. The cookie is in the SPECIAL category for the Cooking Interface. You'll need Chilli, Scallion, Pepper and Dragocite Catalyst, one of each, to make the cookie. You can get the chilli,scallion and pepper from Omi. Yes he has a store of Food Ingredients.

Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Master10

I've got the cookie, how do i heal my dragomon now?

It's quite simple. You need to talk to any one of the npc. Then Goto the Defense Interface. Click on an Injured Dragomon that you want to heal, then there is a Cure button, click on it to heal the Dragomon. It will confirm you if you want to heal your dragomon. Click yes, it will heal your dragomon, use up 1 Master cookie, and it will get a "Master Guardian" buff, the shield. It enhances a Dragomon's DEF and blocks one future injury.

Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) How_to10 

Okay, back to the topic about the Ranch invader. So, what is the boss like? What are it's loots? How can i defeat him?

When the ranch invader comes to your ranch, you will have 15 minutes to defeat it. If you fail to defeat it, some of your dragomon in your ranch will be injured, and you will not be able to interact with them, so u will need to heal them with the cookie.

Earlier in this ranch invasions post, I've talked abit about the ranch boss. 
"When your ranch is invaded, a boss will come to your ranch causing destruction. If you have set up dragomon for Defenses, then they will attack the Ranch boss. The Ranch boss is very strong, you will need to have many people to take it on if you do not have a battle mount. It can take atleast 2 battle mounts to take it down, it really depends on which battle mounts you have." Apparently i've repeated what i said earlier but whatever.

Apparently, There are two kinds of Ranch Bosses as I've seen. One of them is the Torkus-Like Boss (Torkus is from Prison of Ancients Dungeon.) As you know, the boss is kinda annoying. I've taken him down with 4 people in my guild, and with 2 battle mounts. The battle mounts i had was Abyssal Crab and Carapaced Colossus.

Picture of the Lava Gorehorn

This is the Lava Gorehorn, he is one of the Ranch Invaders. He will Commonly come to your ranch. He is basically Torrkus the boss from Prison of Ancients. I recommend you having a battle mount in your ranch to fight him. If you have no battle mounts, then you will need alot of people in your ranch to fight him.

And for the other ranch invader. This one is VERY RARE to come to your ranch. He has a chance to drop his own battle mount, move speed 60%. It is a very rare drop. If he comes to your ranch, you will be lucky, but you will need to have people come hop on your battle mounts in the ranch and beat it up for its good loots.
He is basically the boss from Prismoor Downs.

Click here for the picture of Bladewing Tinderhawk

You can clearly see in the picture, the boss and his drops. The 1st item in the drop list is basically his mount.
He's quite a tough guy.

Note: When you are invaded it will say one of the following:
Ranch Rager - Lava Gorehorn
Ranch Reaver - Ranch Reaver

Rewards you can get:
but wait! We're not finished yet. There are rewards you can get from this.
including the bosses!

Lava Gorehorn's drops:
Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Loot110
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)   Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragomon Hunter Ranch Guide (NOT FINISHED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dragomon Hunter Guidance Forum :: General Discussion :: Guides and Help-
Jump to: